If a question is asked to every parent, “what is their expected thing?” undoubtedly, they will answer, ‘a baby.’ A baby brings joy and happiness to a family. It’s an open secret that having a baby is hard work. Parents have to worry about every product of the baby. If it is related to baby food then parents have to choose with more consciousness. If your baby was diagnosed with a milk allergy while breastfeeding, you’ll need to start looking into the alternative baby formula options available. It’s become harder to make a decision within the available options when you need to choose a dairy-free, or lactose-free formula. Here we will discuss the best non-dairy formula to keep your baby healthy and happy.
Reasons to choose the best non-dairy baby formula:Generally for most babies cow’s based baby formula is the best but sometimes parents need to start looking for alternative solutions that are non-dairy. If a baby is diagnosed with cow’s milk allergy or sensitivity, the baby’s symptoms will become clear when the mother stops eating dairy foods. You need to take suggestions from a doctor for choosing a dairy-free baby formula if you found any of the following symptoms in your baby. Due to the pain in the abdomen caused by intestinal gas or obstruction in the intestines if your baby cries more than 3 hours a day for 3 days a week and if it continues more than 3 weeks. If it is found more intestinal gas than normal times. In case of constipation or diarrhea.
For your convenience here’s we will try to discuss the best non-dairy baby formula from in doctor’s perspective to keep your baby healthy and happy.
1.Baby only formula
The main ingredients of the product are dairy whey protein with DHA & ARA. This product is 100% organic and GMO-free. This product is made by following all organic standards with purity and gentle dairy toddler formula. The ratio of protein and carbohydrate is likely breast milk to supports brain & eye development.
This product is iron-fortified and helps to prevent constipation. An appropriate amount of protein, essential fats, vitamins, and carbohydrates of this product ensure the perfect growth of every child for the best possible start of life. Considering the above, undoubtedly you can choose BABY’S ONLY for your little one.
1. To support brain & eye development this product contains organic DHA & Choline.
2. This product includes carbohydrates and protein similar to breast milk that helps the brain and eye development.
3. BABY’S ONLY is USDA certified that ensures the quality.
4. Organic Whey Protein is easier for digestion.
- The disadvantage of the product is mainly its expense.
2. Nestle NIDO Lector Ease
For the perfect growth of a child nutritional support is needed that’s why NIDO is fortified with added vitamins and minerals.NIDO Lacto-Ease is a powdered whole milk beverage with added Vitamin C and iron for healthy growth and development for little ones.NIDO Lacto-Ease is formulated for toddlers ages 1-3, with reduced lactose.
The main ingredients of the product are nonfat milk, maltodextrin, vegetable oils, reduced mineral whey, and milkfat. This product includes an exclusive blend of prebiotic fibers that ensures the healthy digestive system of your kid.
1. Daily Value per serving of NIDO Lacto-Ease contains 15% of Vitamin C, 20% iron, and 30% calcium that kids need every day.
2. For being a powder, it’s very convenient to make and store.
3. Regarding nutrition, One cup of prepared NIDO is equal to one cup of liquid milk.
4. it helps support the healthy growth and development of toddlers with a reduced lactose recipe for child
- Sometimes lactose-reduced milk causes an allergic reaction due to digestive distress.
3.Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula
Enfamil A.R. is a ready-to-use product to feed the baby. All the ingredients in this product are GMO-free. Spit-up is a common side effect of your baby’s developing digestive system. Enfamil A.R. spit-up baby formula with Iron is a gentle milk powder formula made with rice starch that reduces frequent spit-up by over 50% in 1 week.
The nutrition of this product is formulated, inspired by breast milk. The lactose-sensitive formula is used in this product to suit your baby’s demand. Vitamins and supplements of this product ensure the rapid growth of your baby. This product baby can easily digest. Enfamil is the No.1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians.
- It’s in a ready-to-use condition, that’s why it is convenient to use at any time.
- Its spit-up baby formula reduces frequent spit-up by over 50% in 1 week.
- Enfamil A.R. is digestive friendly and strengthens the immune system of the baby.
- This product is enriched in OMEGA-3 DHA A brain building nutrition
- .This product is made by following all the guidelines, set by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly, that’s why if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours, it is advised not to use.
4.Similac NeoSure Infant Formula
Similac is the leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormone. The main ingredients of the product are Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Soy Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, etc. Similac
This product is a nutrient-enriched baby formula that promotes excellent catch-up growth during your premature baby’s first 12 months. This product is also available in ready-to-feed bottles. For premature babies, this product is recommended as a lifesaver.
- Neosure, a nutrient-enriched formula for babies who were born prematurely.
- Compared to infant formula this product is enriched with more protein, energy, vitamins, and minerals.
- Calcium and phosphorus of this product give support to the baby’s growing bones.
- This product is enriched with OptiGRO to support your baby’s brain and eye development
- .Less supportive compared to breast milk for a premature baby.
5.Similac Pro-Advance Non-GMO Infant Formula
This product is designed by following the first infant formula with 2’ FL HMO which is closer than ever to breast milk. No artificial growth hormones are used in this product. The main ingredients o this product are nonfat Milk, Lactose, whey protein concentrate, high oleic safflower oil, soy oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, etc. This product is palm olein oil-free.
- This product is a perfect blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E, which ensures the baby’s overall growth and brain and eye development.
- HMO is complete nutrition that is designed, to strengthen your baby’s immune system.
- Enriched with prebiotics, which are found in breast milk.
- All the ingredients in this product are GMO-free.
- This is advised not to use this product for infants or children with galactosemia.
This product is a natural goat milk-based formula. All the ingredients in this product are GMO-free. This milk has a mild and fresh taste with a sweet smell. The milk is collected from healthy goats, grazing on natural grass. Kabrita goat milk is free from artificial hormones and antibiotics. This product is suitable for those children, who have cow milk sensitivity.
- Kabrita goat milk is enriched in nutrition with 22 vitamins and minerals including folic acid, DHA, ARA, and iron.
- This milk is digestive friendly.
- Certified Critical micronutrients are used in this milk.
- It is advised to use the formula within 24 hours.
7. Happy baby organic infant formula
This is an organic product based on breast milk. This milk is enriched in organic lactose, organic nonfat milk, organic palm olein, organic whey protein concentrate, calcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, potassium chloride, lecithin, calcium hydroxide, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin K. This baby formula is USDA certified with non – GMO.
1. This milk is collected from healthy cows raised in organic firms.
2. This formula provides key vitamins and minerals that are found naturally in breast milk.
3. This milk is enriched with DHA and ARA fortified.
- It is advised, to store unused prepared formula in the refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C); use within 24 hour
8.Gerber Good Start Infant Formula
This product is produced based on breast milk, offers complete nutrition for babies up to 12 months. The milk is digestive friendly, enriched in fortified DHA that supports brain and eye development. Probiotics, in this formula, help to develop a healthy digestive system for your baby. No artificial growth hormones and no GMO is used in this product.
- This product prevents the constipation o your baby and promotes soft tools.
- Breast milk-based product with fortified DHA helps for brain & eye development.
- gentle is the first and only infant formula made with a combination of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Microwave warming is forbidden for this formula.
9.Similac Soy Isomil Infant Formul
In the case of soy nutrition, this is the leading brand in the market. This soy-based infant formula is iron-fortified and naturally lactose-free. This formula is a proper blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E which, support the development of the eye and brain. Optio ensures the proper growth of your baby.
The main ingredients of the product are Corn Syrup Solids (39%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (11%), Sugar (10%), Soy Oil (8%), Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin.. According to Nielsen data, in the USA Similac is the #1 brand chosen by moms (Total US infant formula, all outlets as of 3/31/2018)
- The lactose-free formula is nutritionally complete and easy to digest, with the gentleness of soy to soothe the baby’s tummy.
- OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamins to helps support your baby’s overall growth, brain, eye, and immune system development.
- Soy formulas are not recommended for premature infants with birth weights of less than 1800 of DHA, lutein, and vitamins to helps support your baby’s overall growth, brain, eye, and immune system development.
This formula is based on amino acids, designed for babies who have cow milk sensitivity, multiple food allergies, or malabsorptive conditions. Alfano Infant Formula is digestive friendly and lactose and gluten-free; For infants 0 to 12 months. This milk provides essential nutrients that infants need for growth and development.
The main ingredients of the milk are Corn Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oils, Potato Starch, Calcium Glycerophosphate, L-Leucine, Calcium Citrate, Glycine, L-Isoleucine, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Cystine, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium L-Aspartate, Choline Bitartrate, L-Methionine, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Inositol, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate.
- Alfano formulas offer unique compositions with tailored nutrient profiles and highly selective ingredients.
- This formula is digestive friendly that prevents the constipation of your baby.
- This unique blend ensures the proper growth and development of your baby.
- Mothers are encouraged to continue breastfeeding and use this formula under medical supervision.
The above products are GMO(Genetically Modified Food) free and recommended as the best non-dairy baby formula in the market but compared to breast milk these are more nutritious. Breast milk naturally contains the required vitamins and minerals for the perfect growth of a baby. Breastfed infants face less difficulty with digestion compared to formula-fed infants. Commercial infant formulas contain fewer immunity-boosting elements compared to breast milk, that only the human body can provide to your baby.
There is nothing wrong to feed breast milk and formulated milk side by side. Breast milk is considered nature’s perfect food. If a mother couldn’t provide sufficient milk to her baby, she should take suggestions from pediatrics before buying formulated milk. Read more Formula related our another
content Gmo vs non-GMO formula